From Toxic to Not Sick
Well-known health and wellness advocate Suzanne Somers speaks out about the dangers of living in a toxic world in this hard-hitting expose.
If you don't detox your body, the build-up of toxins can cause various issues — including weight gain, food allergies, and even brain disorders. Suzanne decided to look into this more when she realized her family might be affected. After speaking with environmental doctors and specialists, she gathered useful information and tips for how to stay healthy in today's world.
In Tox-Sick, you'll learn from the top experts in the field how to detox your body's systems and different survival skills that could one day save your life.
- If you don't take detoxification seriously, this is where you will likely end up, according to Dr. Sherry Rogers who has been an environmental doctor for over 40 years.
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzales opens up about the origins of cancer and provides tips on how to manage it through detoxifying the liver and supplementing with enzymes.
- Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker will show you the dangers of mold toxicity and what you can do to protect your health.
- Dr. Walter Crinnion provides easy tips on what common objects to avoid and how slight diet and lifestyle changes can improve your health and home in a matter of weeks!
- In America, integrative cardiologist Dr. Stephen Sinatra explains that we have been approaching heart disease incorrectly for a long time: having a healthy gut, detoxifying the body, and including quality fats in our diet are each crucial for protecting against cardiovascular diseases.
- In this episode, Dr. Gary Gordon shares brand-new protocols for removing toxic lead from the body. He also goes over ways to keep the thyroid gland healthy and clean - which is imperative for overall health and wellness.
From finding the right diet and supplements to coconut oil cleanses, this book has everything you need to live clean and be healthy.
Related BooksAll Related Books
The Beauty Diet
Every year, the amount of toxins women consume through beauty products build up. These include creams, lotions, and cleansers that not only harm our...
The End of Alzheimer's Program
Did you know that Alzheimer's is preventable? The New York Times Best Selling author of The End of Alzheimer's does, and he lays out a specific plan...
If you're feeling doomed to cellulite, saddle bags, and belly fat, this book is for you. If your family has a history of Alzheimer's disease, cancer,...
If you're interested in having an endless supply of energy, consider detoxing your body. There are many benefits to ridding yourself of toxic metals...
A New Way to Age
With her new book, A New Way to Age, bestselling author, and health guru Suzanne Somers presents a revolutionary philosophy for a longer life with...
Healthy Gut, Healthy You
If you're experiencing any of the following symptoms – depression, fatigue, thyroid imbalances, joint pain, insomnia, brain fog or autoimmunity –...
Medical Medium Cleanse to Heal
Although you may feel that you don't need to do a cleanse, it's important to rid your body of toxins. In today's world, we're constantly bombarded...
Millions of people are struggling with long-term illnesses that they don't know are caused by exposure to environmental toxins and infectious agents,...
Mold and Mycotoxins
Although it is difficult to know the exact number of people affected, some experts estimate that mold toxicity is currently affecting up to 10...
Suzanne Somers has a long history of opening new territories to health seekers worldwide. And now, with Bombshell, she does it again. Acting as...
Most people have attempted to find an uncomplicated permanent solution to weight loss at some point that doesn't involve giving up all their favorite...
Clean is the definitive book on detox and cleansing, providing a practical and easy-to-follow program that can easily be incorporated into our busy...
Expert mentioned in this book
The following Expert(s) are mentioned in 'TOX-SICK':
Dr. Stephen T. Sinatra, MD., FACC., FACN., CNSA successful author and was a board-certified cardiologist, certified bioenergetic psychotherapist, and certified nutrition and anti-aging specialist.Dr. Stephen Sinatra was one of the most highly sought-after cardiologists renowned for his revolutionary integrative approach to treating severe cardiovascular illness, which enabled numerous patients to regain vitality and health! His innovative combination of conventional medicine with nutritional, mind-body, and...Learn more about Dr. Stephen T. Sinatra, MD., FACC., FACN., CNS
- BUYING GUIDE
11 Best CBD Oils for Sleep in 2023
Countless people suffer from pain, exercise-induced inflammation, blood pressure, and sleep ailments worldwide. So it's not really a surprise that an increasing number of people are taking CBD oil...Read More